There are beyond 200 a variety of types of mushrooms to be commonly found growing on our environment which are “magic.” “Magic,” here, points to the idea that, when you are eaten or brewed as a tea in the right amount, these shocking fungi ‒ also known as psilocybin mushrooms, or magic mushroom ‒ can temporarily bring about distinct changes to your sense, vision and physical feelings.
The magic mushrooms belonging to these origina are mostly found in tropical and subtropical areas and woodlands. Generally speaking, they can be located on every inhabitable place in a large variety of habitats, from the urban lawn to the most wet of jungles.
Most magic mushroom strains are assorted types of Psilocybe cubensis, the so-called “commercial Psilocybe.” This is because P. cubensis is by far the most typically grown species. Consequently, dozens of special strains have come about over the decades. Plenty of psychonauts state that “a cube is a cube” in conditions of their outcomes. However, these strains can change in their effectiveness, form, growing requirements, and in general yields.
In this article, you will see the list of the most popular magic mushrooms strains.
1. Panaeolus cyanescens (Blue Meanies)
2. Psilocybe cubensis (Cubes)
3. Psilocybe azurescens
4. Psilocybe caerulescens (Landslide Mushrooms)
5. Psilocybe caerulipes (Blue Foot Mushrooms)
6. Psilocybe cyanescens (Psilocybe cyanescens (Wavy Caps)
7. Psilocybe semilanceata (Liberty Caps)
8. Psilocybe Mexicana (Teonanacatl)
9. Psilocybe stuntzii 9Blue Ringer Mushroom)
10. Psilocybe tampanensis (Philosopher’s Stone, Magic Truffles)
Roughly 14,000 mushroom species have been identified all over the world today. To these 14,000, just over 180 of these mushrooms are psychoactive (that is, contain psilocybin).
Find Magic Mushrooms Locally In Stores or Delivered To Your Door